Advice needed

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 22:03:36 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/17/02 7:56:53 AM, wendyj at supercity.ns.ca writes:

<< Do you have any advice and words of comfort for my nervous stomache?

My music teacher used to tell me that butterflies in the stomach were simply
energy gathering to flow into the event which has not started.  Her solution
was to pace in the room while she warmed up her voice, and I have find that
useful for Open Space as well.  In fact, I walk quite a bit in the couple of
days before an event, feeling my own grounding and meditating on the coming
meeting.  You will find your own style, of course!

Enjoy!

Joelle Everett