Partner contact

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Mon Jun 10 20:47:13 PDT 2002

Dear Tzvetina,

hey ... thats a nice surprise to see you here! Welcome!
I wish you much fun, learning, sharing, exchange and
everything you wish from this amazing OST community!

Warm greetings
Gabriela Ender

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  ++ 49 (30) 772 31 69
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

> Dear all, I am a new commer to the OST contact list. My name is Tzvetina
Arsova Netzelmann. I am psychologist, Bulgarian. I live and work in Berlin.
There I attended an OS training of facilitators. Fascinated by the
flexibility of the method I am already on the run of brainstorming ideas of
its applicability in my professional field. My interests and experience are
in the field of community social development, psychodynamic approaches to
groups, intercultural differences and encounters. I work mainly with ethnic
minority communities and with seriously underprivileged groups. I am
interested to know people who have already been working with OS in Central
and Eastern Europe, and especially if someone was delivering training for OS
facilitators in Bulgaria. I would like to get in contact and to develop
ideas about how to utilise OS in some contexts in Bulgaria undergoing deep
transformation processes.