Partner contact

Tzvetina Arsova Netzelmann tzvetina at web.de
Tue Jun 11 11:20:25 PDT 2002

Hallo Gabriela,

Nice to be welcomed so heartily by you. I really enjoy my first steps of exploration in the big open space of OS and I certainly expect lot of learning and fruitful exchange.

Regards,
Tzvetina
OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> schrieb am 11.06.02 05:49:39:
> Dear Tzvetina,
>
> hey ... thats a nice surprise to see you here! Welcome!
> I wish you much fun, learning, sharing, exchange and
> everything you wish from this amazing OST community!
>
> Warm greetings
> Gabriela Ender
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People
> Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
> eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
> website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
> phone:  ++ 49 (30) 772 31 69
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> > Dear all, I am a new commer to the OST contact list. My name is Tzvetina
> Arsova Netzelmann. I am psychologist, Bulgarian. I live and work in Berlin.
> There I attended an OS training of facilitators. Fascinated by the
> flexibility of the method I am already on the run of brainstorming ideas of
> its applicability in my professional field. My interests and experience are
> in the field of community social development, psychodynamic approaches to
> groups, intercultural differences and encounters. I work mainly with ethnic
> minority communities and with seriously underprivileged groups. I am
> interested to know people who have already been working with OS in Central
> and Eastern Europe, and especially if someone was delivering training for OS
> facilitators in Bulgaria. I would like to get in contact and to develop
> ideas about how to utilise OS in some contexts in Bulgaria undergoing deep
> transformation processes.
> >
> > I appreaciate exchange of relevant experiences.
> >

> > Tzvetina Arsova Netzlemann

> Visit:

All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Gro?e,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104