our faces before naming?

Nancy Peden Joriki at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 09:36:44 PDT 2002

Enjoying this today immensely.

What I am hearing is a call for a practice of "radical phenomenology" and a
deep paying heed. John Heron has some nice instructions on this in his
Cooperative Inquiry and another book, Spiritual Inquiry: Research into the
Subtle. They are not in depth instructions because he depends on the group to
create their own, but I like the terms paying heed and radical phenomenology.

Currently my dissertation question is "what happens when we meet and engage?"
and my intention is to notice the co creative emergence....you folks give me
hope.

Thanks as usual, Nancy Peden