How much can the space holder participate?

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Mon Jun 24 00:25:00 PDT 2002

"Douglas D. Germann, Sr." schrieb:

> Hi--
>
> How much can the space holder participate in an OS?
>
> Are we just to sit off to the side and hold space, or do we (do you?) stick
> our heads in on the groups, maybe even participating, maybe even posting a
> topic?
>
> When is it good to do these things, and when not?
>
>                               :-Doug. Germann

hi, good friend,
it will never be good, never.
participating of the spaceholder would work as space-invading.
part-icipating of the spaceholder would work as taking away a part
of the selforganizing energy of the participants.
aren´t you fully occupied in spaceholding ?
I think it is work enough to hold space. give to that all your energy.
sometimes it may seem easier to take part.
but: stay at your job. hold space.
you´ve got the huge honour to be asked for to open and to hold space.
serve on that. only on that.

florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel