About participating

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 11:04:17 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/22/02 7:55:01 AM, ralph at EARTHDREAMS.NET writes:

<< What are people up to this summer?

What I am up to--a series of leadership seminars, which finished with the
management team we had been working with hosting an OS for their entire
department--great fun, and powerful experiential learning.

Plus all the lovely summer stuff--picking raspberries,  pruning trees and
bushes to reclaim the walking paths, drumming in sunshine and moonlight,
watching the doe and fawn that come boldly into our yard.  An occasional poem.

Next week, I'm facilitating one of my favorite workshops, Reinventing
Yourself.

Joelle