Opening space, transfer-in, small spaces

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Sun Jul 14 21:13:08 PDT 2002

Joelle,
thank you.
So we have to pay "special attention" to you, Michael.
;-)
Fine
Bernhard

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 15.07.2002 at 06:12:38 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
My anti-virus precautions:
1) attached to this e-mail : No file
2) All attached files are mentioned by name in the line above this
one. Please do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in RichTextFormat/*.rtf, if possible.
This also facilitates communication between mac- and ms-worlds.
Bernd Weber
C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77
----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien AUSTRIA
fone:  00431 596 86 57, e-mail: weberb at gmx.at
----
Wenn Du meine elektronische Diskussionsgruppe abonnieren möchtest,
1. gehe auf Seite http://groups.yahoo.com/group/berndweber/join
-ODER-
2. sende eine E-Mail an berndweber-subscribe at yahoogroups.de
----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>