Opening space, transfer-in, small spaces

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 20:57:41 PDT 2002

Bernhard--

Thanks for the interesting information re: alternative schools in Europe.

As for the question you asked about why your postings go only to Michael--I
do not know the reason.  But this is my observation:  most postings in reply
to a message to the listserve seem to go automatically to the whole list,
whether I use the "Reply" button or the "Reply All" button.  Sometimes I
forget this, and send a personal reply to the whole list, to my embarrassment.

But my reply to a message from Michael apparently goes to him only, unless I
use the "Reply All" button.  I don't have a clue why this is--I suspect
something about the interface between his e-mail server and the server of the
list.

Joelle