Opening space, transfer-in, small spaces

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Jul 9 10:57:04 PDT 2002

Dear Derek,
there is a pretty huge movement in Germany with the aim of training
"conflict pilots" (pilot in the maritime sense) in elementary and
highschools. There are hundreds of schools in Berlin that have
participated in this programm of training students to be conflict
pilots. Last year one of the political foundations (Friedrich Ebert
Stiftung) hosted an open space for 200 people, mostly students, on
the topic "Learning from the conflict pilots for a future in peace".
If you like, I can find out who could be an exchange partner for you
here in Berlin.
greetings
michael

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:37:16 -0800, Julie Smith wrote:

>Hi Derek,
>
>The book we used is
>
>Creating the Peaceable School: Conflict Resolution in Schools
>by Richard J. Bodine, Donna K. Crawford, and Fred Schrumpf
>
>The book is available at Amazon.com.
>
>There are many other books that also address conflict resolution in the
>schools.  I haven't been doing this long enough to have any firm
>convictions about whether this one is better than any of the others.
>This one also has a student manual.
>
>Julie

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.