Opening space, transfer-in, small spaces

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jul 9 10:37:16 PDT 2002

Hi Derek,

The book we used is

Creating the Peaceable School: Conflict Resolution in Schools
by Richard J. Bodine, Donna K. Crawford, and Fred Schrumpf

The book is available at Amazon.com.

There are many other books that also address conflict resolution in the
schools.  I haven't been doing this long enough to have any firm
convictions about whether this one is better than any of the others.
This one also has a student manual.

Julie

Derek