The Angelic Human

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Tue Jul 23 14:43:54 PDT 2002

Time has come for me to voice that which I AM seeing and have been experiencing for many years.  As we are becoming more and more aware of the collapse of the time/space continuum and as science comes ever closer to manifesting instant creation of light in physicality, there are appearing on earth the Round of Angelic Humans who were originally created as Guardians of this age on Planet Earth.

For many years, I have been aware of people who are different than other human beings - people who share their awareness and souls with the Angelic realm.  While this may sound utterly fantastic to some, to those who experience it, my awareness has come as an enormous sense of relief when they are able to express how they see life on this planet from their frame of reference - that of an Angelic Human, a member of the human race who is also a member of the Angelic Kingdom.  I have found it increasingly fascinating to see movies and television programs given to this identical subject at the same time that it appeared in my reality on earth.

And so, time has come for me to express my knowing and to make a formal calling to all who may feel the nudges that these word stir up within to come forward and make themselves known.  If you are not sure if you are an Angelic Human yet you feel the promptings as a Guardian of the Earth at this time, it might be helpful to request that I do a soul reading for you.  (Though this may sound like a solicitation since I charge $65 for soul readings, it is not meant to be such.  It is simply a way to ascertain where that longing may come from and establish foundational origins for you.)  Many people who have come to me for readings without telling me any intention they might have are now living in a much more relaxed state having been confirmed in something that they did not even voice to me - that they are an Angelic Human and they have a specific role on the earth at this time.

Marti Turner, Joy Elohim and I will be inviting all Angelic Humans to a gathering very soon to converse about our feelings, thoughts and intentions for the coming 20 years - 20 years in which the destiny of this planet will be decided by our knowing and our deeds.  At that gathering, we will make a formal commitment to the manifestation of the longing in each heart and experience a Heart Star-Solar Activation together which will interweave us into a Golden Chain of Light to encircle the earth.

Look deeply inside.  Allow this message to speak to and with you in whatever form in may appear.  Be present with it.  Then email me and let me know what your response is and what you are experiencing.  If this email does not resonate with you, yet you know that it may speak to someone whom you know, please feel free to pass it on.

I send you the blessings of the Violet Flame in the One Heart,
Toni Sar'h