Open Space training in Hong Kong

icahk2 icahk at hkstar.com
Tue Jul 23 10:32:33 PDT 2002

I would like to personally invite you to the first Open Space Technology
Training and Practice Workshop in Hong Kong.  I have utilized this process
and found it particularly effective in a wide range of situations.

Please join us ... and please forward this invitation to anyone whom you
think might be interested.  My apologies if you receive multiple copies of
this invitation.  I hope to see you there.

Best Regards,

Mark Pixley
Director, Corporate Services
The Institute of Cultural Affairs, Hong Kong
HK Tel: 852-2561-9209
HK M: 852-9132-8830

Open Space Technology Facilitator Training

Discover a new way of facilitating meetings that enhances communication,
generates innovation, builds strategy and resolves conflict in organizations
and communities

World-Class OST Training and Practice Workshop
15-16 August (Thursday-Friday) from 9am -5.30pm
at BEC Conference Center, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong

For more information and registration, contact:
Joy Ma at 9638-3198 or email joymayi at netvigator.com
Mark Pixley at 2561-9209 or email icahk at hkstar.com

Organized by The Institute of Cultural Affairs Ltd. and sponsored by the
Business Environmental Council
For more details, go to http://www.geocities.com/icahk/