Harrison's response to What is the message of OST?

jjr synthesisjj at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 23 15:08:14 PDT 2002

Harrison's response prompted me to be reminded of a Scottish Gaelic saying, "Le Eolas Thig Comas"---(as in other translations into English quite often the meaning has to be adapted somewhat)---I understand it to mean "with knowledge comes ability (wisdom)"----for me Harrison's response, [But I find it useful to think more about the learning the group could achieve in the search for the knowledge they need.]...is a reminder of the 'commonality' the basic principles of OST has with many cultures 'age-old wisdoms' passed down through the generations.
Thank you for the reminder---jjudy robertson