self organizing systems and world peace

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Mon Jan 28 21:07:29 PST 2002

Birgitt,

thank you for going directly to the grounds.

1) your questions reminds me of the old question:

IF the market is the best mechanism for allocation of goods and
services and does not need any interference, THEN why do we have
poverty in the world.

2) i think, this way of putting "IF...., THEN..." questions is
fundamentally based on logics, that means on exclusion of the
fundamentally aporetical (dialectical) interconnectedness of

                              chaos >&< order

3) If it is true, that the possibilities of getting good answers
depend on the way, we put our questions, then I would conclude, that
we will find no such good answers, unless we accept that Open Space
works on the ground of such an APORY and therefor try to avoid
reductions to a "logical framework" of our thinking.

That would mean, whenever we seperate the "pair"

        self-organization >&< contexts

and discuss along one of the two sides, we are already lost on our
mental journey. Or let me put it in another way: In such a case we
will not get valid answers to our basic question, we are preparing
ourselfs in the mental landscape of logical thinking for the 'real'
discussion in the mental landscape of dialectics.

4) So my questions related to your first question  are:

1a) Set: What are the internal frame conditions which enable us to
participate in pro-active ways in self-organizing social processes?

1b) Setting: What are the external frame conditions which protect and
promote self-organization & its free development?

Bernhard

if we

-----
Bernd Weber wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
29.01.2002 at 07:02:42 (GMT + 02:00)

Organization Development Consultant

"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"

C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77

-----
WB-TrainConsult
management- & human resources
training, consulting & development
-----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien, AUSTRIA
fone & fax: +431 596 86 57
-----
My anti-virus precautions:
1) attachment(s) : None
2) All attachments of my mails are mentioned by name in this e-mail
Please do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in Rich Text Format (*.rtf)

---
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>