self organizing systems and world peace

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 28 19:40:25 PST 2002

Dear friends and colleagues,

I don't know if I can encourage this to make it to the  FAQ, however, if we
are telling the world that Open Space is a self organizing system,  we
should be able to answer the following:

"if Open Space is a self organizing system, why don't we have world peace? "
"if Open Space is a self organizing system, why are so many of us on the
list working as consultants who facilitate Open Space Technology meetings
and thereby interfere in a self organizing system?"

I am curious and seek enlightenment.

Birgitt