[Fwd: journalists in an OS _and_ the NON-Guide]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jan 22 15:58:02 PST 2002

just to be clear...

didn't mean to imply that everyone on the list doesn't care about such
issues... as a group we care way too much for anyone of us to speak for
all of what we do and don't care about...  only meant that *i* am not
especially concerned with the sales and lawsuits part of this.  respect
and having things presented in ways that people feel are right are
important to me... and we continue to make minor adjustments as they are
caught by the authors.  i imagine this thing remains in motion for a few
days now as we all see what might need tweaking.

thanks, again, m

ps.. reinhard has sent some photos to include... haven't opened them up
yet, but the captions are great!  ...so it seems that the VISUAL POETRY
has begun.  have no idea how these things could be shared an voted on,
so maybe we just look through and see what fits.  just another reason to
read on the screen for another week or so, until we can get the
finishing touches put on.  thanks reinhard!

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105

http://www.michaelherman.com