[Fwd: journalists in an OS _and_ the NON-Guide]

Bill Harris bill_harris at facilitatedsystems.com
Tue Jan 22 14:20:02 PST 2002

Michael,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply and your encouragement to post this
back to oslist.  I appreciate that your knowing most of the folk
involved makes a big difference, and I recognize that the group culture
may be not to care about such things.

If anyone wants to wade through the exchange Michael and I had, feel
free.  In general, his comments have an odd number of '>' and mine have
an even number of '>'.

Bill