real empty space

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Sat Jan 5 07:06:24 PST 2002

Well said, Michael.

What a river the list is.

Later this morning I will sit with the planners of a conference for next
September called Earth Spirit Rising - an invitation for people over 50 to
step into & create the full power of their societal role as Elders.  And as
I sit in the planning circle, imagining an OST for 700 with convergence
(never having done a group over 150 before) I will neither fear nor falter.
Because in this role I am not an individual - I am a manifestation of this
living community of practice.  I choose to be an apprentice among the wise.
Clear minds and deep hearts, fingertips linked by light.

I think it was Chris Corrigan who wrote about the parallels between OST
facilitation and midwifery, and indeed I feel this way - we are inviting one
another to kneel close by as the world gives birth to itself.

Happy New Year indeed,
Chris

Swannanoa, North Carolina, USA