real empty space

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Jan 4 21:57:42 PST 2002

hello everyone, and happy new year to you... am just now catching up on
a small tide of your emails here and remembering all over again how much
love there is in open space... the method, the myth, the people, the
oslist, the practice, the organizations, the stuff we live in... all of
it.  i am humbled again and again by your voices.  thank you for your
company here.  it helps me try again this year to bring more love into
the spaces where i am.  michael

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105