Journalists in OS

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Jan 19 00:05:47 PST 2002

Alan,  thanks for sharing you experience, it gave a first perspective to my "paranoia"

Winston and Lisa,

your questions and your guidance make perfect sense to me. I will work to meet the journalist and do both: try to enrollee her as a participant and at the same time do best I cam to support her in her job. Contact person idea is brilliant.
 Now I will be back to my client and I will let you know. I'll keep you in the picture.

I feel so fortunate to have you all as a place of gathering.
warm thanks for your presents.

I am gathering and molding, so please if anyone cares to add on this topic - that will be wonderful

your friend in Israel
Tova