Seen and Unseen corrected

David Adams david at adamsassociates.com
Fri Jan 18 10:01:29 PST 2002

Sorry, I didn't spot the mistake I made in line 10..
David

  Seen and Unseen

  Old stones shaped by uncountable tides adorn my desk,
  silver inkpot (shining gift of love),
  ceramic piglet fashioned by once tiny hands (still surprised by its existence),
  wooden stand for open books, and -
  this Gateway through which I connect with an unseen universe

  Seen things, savoured in affection and in daily use,
  enlisted as unwitting architects of desk doings and desk space,
  servants of desk imaginings

  Unseen, the space between is active, attentive, unknowing -
  supplying an eternity of forgiveness

  An opportunity for angels

David Adams
Adams Associates
Meadowhead, by Cleish, Kinross, UK, KY13 0LP
Tel: 44 (0) 1577 850330
Fax: 44 (0) 1577 850285
Mobile: 0797 1092167
Email: Solutions at adamsassociates.co.uk