journalists in an OS _and_ the NON-Guide

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jan 23 14:22:26 PST 2002

well, maybe too fastidious for me, doug <grin>  but that's just me...
what you say is true, copyrighted when written.  the distinction i think
we need to make is the one regarding 'publication.'  online is different
from on paper.  selling and sharing are different too.  this case is
sharing online, a continuation of what already happens.  not necessarily
trying to solve anything in faqs, just orienting ourselves a bit.
that's why we have hunter-gatherer-in-chief, chris corrigan, in charge
of hte orientation document!  thanks, m

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105