Bozos and OS facilitators

Mark R. Jones mark_r_jones at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 16 10:38:06 PST 2002

Bozos huh ?

What about the importance of Noses ?
     "Squeeze the wheeze, many people like to"

It always stuck me that OS Facilitators had a Nose for
openness and truth.

After all, The Future is Now !

Mark R. Jones
President  --  Quest Technology Inc.
A Science & Engineering Associates (SEA) Company
PO Box 1457;   Lynnwood,   WA    98046
Las Vegas:       702-341-7700
Seattle:            425-413-6000
Mobile:             206-696-7000