tuning in again

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Feb 22 10:18:25 PST 2002

welcome back koos!

in case you missed it, the ost user's non-guide is at
http://www.globalchicago.net/ost/nonguide.html  might make a bit of
catching up and/or spreading the word more fun!

also, we have a nice little conversation going about our evolution
beyond convergence and beyond training, over in the metanet.  would be
glad to have your thoughts and think these things might help with your
development work there in the netherlands.

sending a bit of sun from chicago now, michael

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105

http://www.michaelherman.com