tuning in again

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Fri Feb 22 01:44:47 PST 2002

Dear All,

You haven't heard from me on this list for a while. The overload of
messages on the list became too much somewhere during October of last
year.  I stopped reading and just made my email program file them away
automatically. A few days ago I decided to pick it up again.

I want to share with you that I am moved to tears by what I read and very
happy to be back again. I had a few specific questions, searched the
archive and found exactly what I needed. I am putting a lot of energy into
developing OST here in The Netherlands and you will be hearing more from me
about it soon.

Thank you all. Glad to be back (trust me, I never went very far ;-) on this
chilly, rainy and windy day here in Utrecht.

Koos

Koos de Heer
Auryn management advies BV
Utrecht, the Netherlands