Any Ideas on this one?

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 21 12:00:46 PST 2002

Hi Don:
How open can the "space" be? Is the amount of available funding known to
the potential providers? Could proposal information be shared between
potential providers? Seems to me if the answers to these questions were
"yes", then you just set up the right theme and givens and go for it - and
perhaps be a little more easygoing than we usually tend to be on early M&A
activity, ;-)

Winston