Any Ideas on this one?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 21 11:48:31 PST 2002

Don,
if you were to sit down and make a list of the "givens" associated with this
exercise, you will probably find your way with whether or not OST is
appropriate for this one. When I do this, I draw a dotted line circle on a
piece of paper and inside it is the freedom for creativity, wonder,
imagination of Open Space. Around the border are the "givens" that define
what is not negotiable. You will end up with a clear idea if there is any
space that is open at all.

Hope this helps,
Birgitt