Almond Tree Flowers and Tears (long)

Michaël Molenaar michael.molenaar at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 5 15:41:30 PST 2002

Thank you Harrison,

It touches deep.
Please archive this for us, so that it stays easy available.
There is also an interview with Bert Hellinger doing workshops in Israel in
nov 2001.
You can find an interview in German language on his website.
http://www.hellinger.com/deutsch/bert_hellinger/reiseberichte/israel_01_11_1
2.html
I have asked in the forum there if they might translate this article in
English........

(Still working on the article on Open Space and the constellation work I
promised.....)

Greetings,

Michaël Molenaar
Open Systemisch Consult