Almond Tree Flowers and Tears (long)

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed Feb 6 08:55:11 PST 2002

Harrison Owen schrieb:

> Thanks to Tova Averbuch and Avner Haramati a little space has been
> opened in Israel and maybe Palestine as well.
> ............................ Slim hope, perhaps, but futures have been
> made on less, I believe.

dear harrison
dear tova, dear avner,

it is already rippling, what you have experienced
in giving and protecting space.

i had printed your report to read it during a trip on tube
to a doctors meeting. sitting between crowds of people
i couldn´t help tears run down my face in reading.

i thought about that tiny little space you had opened
with a few people within such a huge desaster,
and i got sure that it will work and is already working.
relating to that impression
i looked to the faces of the people
standing or sitting with me in the tube,
i got a real feeling, that there is in every single person
such tiny little space anywhere to be opened
for to let grow peace. that gave me a lot of love
towards these men and women and children with me.
so i went to smile.

today a rung to the "taz" which is our left-orientated,
to offer them your report. they told me to send it by e-mail
which i did.
if they´ll publish it they´ll inform you of course,
as i´ll do.

a hug for you harrison
a hug for you tova
a hug for you avner

p.s.
there is a very huge almond tree in my garden in el andaluz (spain)
i know the miracle of its flowering.