Fw: Open Space and unions

Peggy Holman, Open Space Institute (US) peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Feb 21 17:12:40 PST 2002

Friends,

I got this question from Guy Caron of Montreal:

>Is there anyone who could give me examples where OS was used with
> unionized employees with the support of the union?

He is about to propose OS to a union at his company.  You can see the
example below that I sent.  If anyone else has suggestions for him, please
post (for the list's benefit) and I'll forward them on to him.

Thanks everyone for being part of the support system for space in the world,
Peggy