Help with reports from short OST

J. Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Mon Aug 26 04:50:00 PDT 2002

Dear Doug,

Great tips from Michael and Julie.  In large, short, events, we have posted
reports on the wall, posted large sheets of paper for a contact list, and
large sheets of paper for personal commitments, and even large sheets of
paper for specific recommendations and partnerships.  Perhaps if the
proceedings were entered into computers (provided by a local company looking
for great PR) during the event, posting to a website would be easier.

Can't wait to hear how this event unfolds.....

with love and in peace,
Judi

Judith Richardson
judith at ponoconsultants.com
Pono Consultants International
Facilitating the Flow of Inspired Collaboration
(902) 435-0308
www.ponoconsultants.com