OS and Strategic Planning

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 09:06:30 PDT 2002

Dear Brendan

We have devised two structured processes for stratgic planning,
allowing up to 120 people to participate in teams.  See our website
for Vision Search and Strategy Search, www.openfutures.com.  Open
Space is quite useful as a front end input on issues and actions
and/or back end in implementation through detailed action plans.

My work on creating a strategic planning model (see THE STRATEGY LED
BUSINESS, McGraw-Hill, 1996) lead to a highly structured process not
suitable for but complimented by Open Space.

No doubt others will have found a way to use OST in planning.

Cheers

Kerry Napuk
Open Futures Ltd.
Edinburgh