OS and Strategic Planning

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Thu Aug 8 07:57:30 PDT 2002

G'day Folks

I've been asked by a not-for-profit (Church-based, welfare) group to put
forward a proposal to help them develop a five year strategic plan for
their organisation - they will need to have such a plan in order to apply
for funding from govt and lotteries commission sources - I have previously
opened a lovely week-end space for about 100 of their volunteers to review
the vision of their founder and they all loved the experience - as did I

I have not used OST before as a process for strategic planning - have any
of you?

comments and hints about how to sell the idea to them?

with thanks

Brendan