\Holding space

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Tue Apr 30 10:09:11 PDT 2002

On 4/30/02 8:43 PM, "john engle" <englejohn at hotmail.com> wrote:

> why do we need to struggle so? what are we resisting and
> why?

Surely sometimes, for me, it has been about resistance.  And sometimes, I'm
just as sure, it has been about simple stuff like jet lag or lousy food at
the meeting site.  Still as surely for me, it has been about the energy I
expend when I'm near a breakthrough, an awakening, or the birth of an
old-fashioned good idea.  Or the business of being near hundreds or dozens
of folks putting out so much energy of their own.  Or being excited for
them.

I don't know.  I am simultaneously holding and letting go.

I don't think I've got it yet.

Ralph