ITS OVER WHEN THE BOSS SPEAKS...

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Apr 21 16:57:17 PDT 2002

I agree that in most situations I am working for a sponsor.  It is the
sponsor (be that an individual, a team or crossection of the
organization) who I believe chooses to intentionally "open space" for
self-organization. I bring myself and my skill and experience to enable
this to happen.  During the event, the practice of self-organization (or
spirited organization), I hold the space so that the sponsor can
participate.  At the end of the event, I encourage the sponsor to have
the last word, especially to thank participants and to describe where it
goes from here from their perspective.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation