Looking for learning and contribution opportunities

Laura Hsu ICA laurahsu at icatw.com
Wed Apr 24 22:20:11 PDT 2002

<<I am sending this through different lists so I apologize for any inconvenience thus caused.>>

Dear Web colleagues,

I am traveling to the States to the IAF conference May 21-27.

My plan is to fill up May 13- May 20 schedule with opportunities where I can learn or contribute my facilitation knowledge/skills from Taiwan.

I am interested in the following:
-Being in your scheduled program as an assistant or reflective observer
-Spend time with local facilitation community and exchange learnings
-Attending workshops/forums that are scheduled during this week.

Please reply to me personally if you have suggestions.

Thank you for assisting my discovery journey.

Laura Hsu
Certified Facilitator
ICA Taiwan

Laura Hsu is a facilitator and community builder. She has a background in International Business Management and joined ICA Taiwan in 1997. She is dedicated to the implementation of organizational change, facilitation training and strategic planning projects and has facilitated projects in various companies, government agencies, hospitals and schools. In order to localize group facilitation, she has translated teaching materials, learning manuals and group facilitation references. Her goal is to introduce group facilitation wisdom and experiences from the world to professionals in Taiwan.