List of Change Facilitators Worldwide

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko) info at insyko.de
Tue Apr 2 02:15:19 PST 2002

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that our software-tool "List of Change Facilitators Worldwide" is ready for presenting professional profils of international colleagues.

You all are warmly invited to take part in this!

This list is currently in its initial setup and testing phase. In the first step of the development we had concentrated on the realization of functional qualities of the list . It was our aim that users can establish and update independently via internet their profils and that it is possible to implement automatically differently big photos or logos. In the next step we will revising the graphic representation of the profiles and removing little bugs.

We are very interested in learning together with you and orient our improvements and further developments toward practical aspects. Your message would reach us fastest by using the little feedback form in the website of the list. Thank you very much!

We would be happy to see many ost-colleagues in this list.
If you are interested in information and registration, please go to http://www.open-change.com

Would you like to support this initiative? If yes, please passes on this invitation to your national and international colleagues. Thank you very much in advance!

See you online ;-)
Gabriela Ender and Team

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko)
Persönlichkeits-, Team- und Organisationsentwicklung
Resselsteig 30, D-12209 Berlin
Telefon: +49.(0)30.77.23.169
Telefax: +49.(0)30.77.39.20.21
e-mail: info at insyko.de