\Holding space

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sun Apr 28 13:49:06 PDT 2002

Audrey Coward schrieb:

> I have just returned from an an inspiring four days with my colleagues
> in Ottawa. I am intrigued still by what it means to hold space for
> others as an os facilitator ,coach and in my daily living. I have
> learned and unlearned much;however I know there is more to discover. I
> invite any and all of to share what you know or practise beside picking
> up coffee cups.
>
> Audrey Coward
> Toronto, Canada

hi, audrey,
glad to hear from you.

for me it is the training within openspace-principles
in everyday-life alldaylong. its a hard work.
for example never to speak about open space
but to practice it in every moment.
for example to agree to a break whenever it appears.

that´s the best preparation for to facilitate a large group
and for to move in companionship with a client.

instead of coffee as well my serve a cup of tea.

florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel
muenchener 6