Report re Sept. 21st

Terry Gibson terry.gibson at virgin.net
Mon Sep 24 04:49:36 PDT 2001

Dear Birgitt,

On the 21, I formed a circle with my daughter Phoebe (who was to be 20
months old the following day). We sat on the lawn under clear blue skies in
the exact same spot that you and Ward and the rest of my family had occupied
in the summer. My thoughts were around the subject of stewardship and how we
can pass on a world and life truly fit for Phoebe's generation. I can't
speak for Phoebe's thoughts but there were were lots of smiles and giggling.
I'm sure she appreciated the sentiments.
Much love

Terry