Report re Sept. 21st

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 21 15:44:23 PDT 2001

Dear Ann and all others who participated with us this morning at 7am eastern
standard time,
Simply, thank you. For your commitment to working with intention this
morning to hold space for harmony in the world for that moment and for the
balance of your life. Hundreds of people around the globe joined us,
wherever they were located.

Here in Raleigh, North Carolina just outside of our healing center, a group
representing people from five countries gathered, with gifts of personal
commitments, sound of bells, silence, gratitude and firm strong intention
for "holding space" for the opportunity for harmony. We experience the
holding of space as working with energy and intention and the will to create
a different reality. We joined with all of you who we experienced doing the
same from your own locations.

We offer gratitude from the heart.

Blessings and love,
Birgitt and Ward