Report re Sept. 21st

Ann Thompson anngalley at altavista.com
Fri Sep 21 14:21:29 PDT 2001

Hi Birgitt! This is my experience this morning.

Hello all,

At 7.00 am today, I was in the middle of a Kundalini Yoga sadhana,(spiritual practice) which began at 5.00.a.m.   So my body, mind and spirit  were aligned and in a meditative state. – relaxed and open.  Then I visualized the world in harmony and peace between 7.00 - 8.00 this morning, I experienced two sensations.
 One was a WAVE of  heightened joy;  and the other was an expanded image (a flash) of a multitude of activities that people were doing -- all of it playing together in harmony and much joy.   (Peace goes without saying.)

There was definitely a deeper experience when we were all focusing at the same time around the globe.  I invited others to join me at 7.00 a.m. to visualize the world in peace and harmony, from now to forever.

In peace and love,

Ann (Galley) Thompson

http://www.shopping.altavista.com