occidentorient

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Sep 14 00:26:09 PDT 2001

Hi Kenoli and All my dear friends and collegues

it is so hard to put all my thoughts in words... even in Russian because it
is still like a question to me - is it people WHO are doing this? so all my
sympathy to all americans and not who believe in peace work altogether,

Raffi's words are very touching, so WHAT we can do? go out in streets? yes,
may be it will help, but what is the next? I don't believe it will help
solving the problem but probably we really can start with this... if we
can...

and HOW to do that there will be no next violence but understanding. I hope
world will find the answer to this question/

I pray for this - even if I'm learning to do this

best to all

elena