walking the circle of life clockWise/unWise

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Sep 26 21:37:14 PDT 2001

The talk of "the way of the warrior "made me work inside. (by the way, where does' the way of the worrier 'belong?..... smile.)

I woke up in the middle of the night with this understanding.
wished to share it with you:

 *            *            *            *            *
Poem by Tova Averbuch                                             – 27/9/2001 Yom Kippur

I walk the circle clockwise

I am strong and I do

I am centered, bounded and apart, from my enemies

- I am a warrior

 I look and I clearly see

I am a part, united with everything on earth

- I am a Visionary

I love and I stand by

I am a servant, connecting  the universal to help the specific

- I am a Healer

I know and I say

I am the manifestation of what I found while doing, seeing and serving

- I am a Teacher

I walk the circle clock unwise

think and I say - I am a Teacher  I

They call me arrogant; they see me as a preacher…

I offer love and help - I am a Healer

They call me megalomaniac; they doubt my intentions

I see. I know what is right, - I am a Visionary

They call me a” Luni” or they call me “Amen!”

I am strong and I do - I am a warrior

They know I do what I want

Not speaking

Saying I was only a soldier

Or dying for the wrong cause in the wrong battle

Greek Mythology suggests that the greatest power of all is love, the only power stronger , is time.

Love to you  all

Tova Averbuch

Israel

averbuch at post.tau.ac.il