A unique opportunity

AVNERH avnerh at inter.net.il
Sat Sep 15 00:03:43 PDT 2001

Hi Peggy

It is extremely important. We are having a group of journalists, from
conflicting parts of Israely society, who have a monthly meeting, over a
year. The theme is the responsibility of the press in reducing the
playing/using of extreme emotions. It is useful if the editors and the
owners of the newspapers participate in the these kind of dialogues,  in
order to try abd balance considerations of profitability and ethics.

Avner Haramati
Israel