Dear all

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Wed Sep 12 04:27:52 PDT 2001

I wish to join you all in my thoughts of comfort towards all the people
affected directly or indirectly of the horrific attac of blind rage, in USA.
I am on my way to open space for 130 municipal leaders. I will start the two
days OST meeting tomorrow morning by asking the participants to raise and
hold one minute of silence to honour all the victims.
My thoughts are with you all, especially those of you living in USA. I hope
to be able to visit you soon.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann, Kungsbacka Sweden