tax policemen and secretaries of underage touph children

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 21:50:14 PDT 2001

Lena--

Sometimes, when it has not been clearly established ahead of time, I ask the
leaders of the group, in the meeting, to tell people what will happen to
their ideas and discussions.  And let them know ahead that this will be part
of the introduction, so it does not catch them by surprise.

It is hard to feel you are doing good work when the workshops are short, and
on short notice.  But if people go away with one new idea, or a new method,
that is a good investment of 3.5 hours.  I'm sure you feel overwhelmed some
days, but I think you thrive on challenges!

Joelle