tax policemen and secretaries of underage touph children

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sat Oct 20 22:12:43 PDT 2001

Dear Joelle,

now, when I type...

(yes, I do it myself, as there was no time and means for that and even
understanding sometimes, but not this time as one of the leaders wanted to
take the report and type it, and we said, that we were going to do this -
for our report, but he could do it better, as he can add what he was
speaking about, but that was not on the report... but he said, if it is OK
if he will do it after our report.... well this is OK. as not always
participants has PC at home or available... so we shall help him somehow...
and he will take this report on Monday)

... the reports, I see, and I saw when groups were working, that they were
much deaper in their discussions, then they wrote in the reports. and I
think again, that it WAS unusual discussion for them and the way of doing it
and the results, though they said, that they discuss all this things all the
time, all their meetings.

You are write, it could be said before hand, but I need to think of right
words to do this. Because we do explain the process, but they need to
realize if they are going to do this. There were chiefs and subordinates
there, we did not know who at once, but we could see by the behavior at the
end. and when we said that they could put the topic and the NAME, that was
the "AHA, the NAME", but still I'm glad, that they started. may be words
that we can work democraticly up to 1:39 pm helped....

still thank you for your remarks.

best wishes

elena