Annual meetings and OST

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Tue Oct 9 23:20:01 PDT 2001

Ulrika, I used OST at the Annual Meeting for an Episcopal Church last
January.  It was the culminating event in a 6 month project that began with
system-wide Appreciative Inquiry and included some Learning Organization
training for the Vestry.  The Open Space was 6 hours total with 140 or so
parishioners, Vestry and Clergy which followed about 1.5 hours of official
business conducted by the Senior Warden (Board Chair).  I'm attaching the
Executive Summary of the project report to give you a feel for the overall
project.  If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me
privately.

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue