another peel of the onion

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 8 18:04:45 PDT 2001

I agree with your observation Julie.  I had forgotten that about Scott Peck - a great author. Ken Wilber also does a good job summarizing the perspectives of many others - from around the world - on stages of spiritual development. (A Theory of Everything is a good place to start.) The worldview/ place of spirit from which we are used to responding will no longer serve. It is too small. And yet to move forward, we need to honour both the wisdom and the limitations of that perspective. And to do that with force but without anger or violence - no small challenge!

Thanks

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660