Leveling the Playing Field

Marti marti at fidalgo.net
Thu Oct 4 23:34:19 PDT 2001

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Toni Petrinovich
  To: Sacred List ; HOOM-Heartbeat ; HOOM-Again ; HOOM ; OSLIST ; Kathy Wilkes ; MaryJo Marchionni
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:54 PM
  Subject: Leveling the Playing Field

  And so why would I wish to pass this information on when so much is being circulated daily?  Because it levels the playing field; though seemingly a story of division, it brings us together - we see the U.S., Russia, China and Afghanistan (to name only a few of the players) neatly outlined in the drama that unfolds before  us, not simply a group of terrorists attacking the United States because we "stand for freedom".  It allows us to see that this is much more of a world endeavor than the U.S. pitting itself against the "evil" outsiders.

  And when the playing field is leveled, it allows us to step inside that field and begin to really hold and create the intention of peace, non-fear and motivational prayer that creates, with conceptual integrity, One Intention for Peace rather than a nation of beings hoping that a God outside of themselves is going to grant something urgently requested.  Do you not know that the citizens in these nations are holding the same intention with each of us?  And it is to the degree that we are able to hold it in purity without hatred, anger or the need for revenge that it IS accomplished.  Greater miracles than this have been created by less numbers.

  I am reminded of a quote from I Corinthians, 3:2 - "I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto you were not able to bear it, neither yet now are you able."

  Toni:
  We have discussed this passage which you perfectly initiated into "Play". As soon as we each individually decide, get  committed, LET Go of the Breasts we cling to, those of OUR Mother Earth/Gaia and WEAN our-selfs, in the blink of an eye
  the storm will pass over and we can truly begin to co-create what we started so long ago. Heaven on Earth with Peace,
  ever-lasting for all of US. And only in breathing/stayed in and out through the ONE Sacred Heart will we truly choose to LIVE.
  Our Wis-Dom knows no boundaries or limits.

  Holding the Sacred Heart Space in Love
  Marti

  Let the prayer of your heart ensure that you are now able to bear "meat"; that the strength that comes with the maturity and wisdom of age will hold you in the fastness of knowing that brings understanding and compassion to a world that is filled with destruction and fear.  Let your knowing and your faith in the power of creation through each of us as Divine Beings create a vision of a world united.  It is in this common prayer and intention that it IS created.  It is our Divine birthright and our obligation to the earth that sustains us.

  Toni Petrinovich
Visit Toni at www.sacredspaceswa.com
This email was sent to: marti at fidalgo.net

  ------=extPart_000_06BB_01C14D27.893500A0--